Temptation?

Options
Help please..

WOW all my friends are round and hey, dominos, kfc, Im sure you guys have all been through this :-(

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Wow.. 120lbs lost!! Congrats... hmmm fast food.. have you splurged lately.. well you work extra hard tomorrow... or do you just wanna say no and dont know how!?
  • nnmcutebuddy
    Options
    just work the calories into your day and dont over do it, but if you think you wont have the self control then just dont do it..
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    First... congratulations... nothing short of amazing. Now there are 3 ways to look at this... 1. go bonkers and ruin everything you have worked so hard for ( not a good idea), 2. deprive yourself and only want it more ( probably not a good idea either), or 3. have one of these favorites once a week, but make sure you have a good workout on that day to cover your splurge. That way you never feel deprived, and you will continue to build "average" muscle. Good luck on your choices.
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    First... congratulations... nothing short of amazing. Now there are 3 ways to look at this... 1. go bonkers and ruin everything you have worked so hard for ( not a good idea), 2. deprive yourself and only want it more ( probably not a good idea either), or 3. have one of these favorites once a week, but make sure you have a good workout on that day to cover your splurge. That way you never feel deprived, and you will continue to build "average" muscle. Good luck on your choices.

I would follow this advice ^^ pretty solid.
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options

*like*
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I agree with what was said above. I've been on spring break for the past week, and it's been super hard. I did go a bit over board, but I tried to not let it get super out of control. Even though I don't usually let my friends know about my weight, I kept saying "I'm trying to watch what I eat" or "I'm going to get this, but only if you eat half of it" or "let's just share the fries"...it really helped.... you've gotten soo far, but I agree, one splurge every so now will help get rid of the desire...if you just keep putting it away, you could just end up wanting more and more and completely let go of the control.
    That's just my opinion... good luck and congrats so far!
  • WettonJ
    WettonJ Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks guys, well I only had a prawn pineapple mix.. but Im off to the gym soon to burn as much as I can off..

I agree at least once a week you should be allowed to satisfy your temptation, I dont fiend it that much Its just nice to have a change because I eat very very simple during the week.

Thanks again x