New to MFP

Options
Hello all, I started MFP on tuesday and i have been doing very well with it!! i have already lost almost 4lbs :) i really love this site. I have been trying to lose weight since the beginning of the year and kept failing and getting discouraged but now i think i will do great!!! thank you mfp for this site!!!

Replies

• afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing that youve already lost 4 lbs! You will do wonderful- this site will help you keep on track with your calories and exercise, so dont give up and get discouraged. Keep your eye on the prize: a healthier you! :)
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    Welcome to the family. MFP has been a great help. I have learned to cut back my portions and trying to eat a little heathier. Actually looking at what I eat and how much I exercise has made a big difference.
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome and congratulations on making the choice to get healthy. Remember that at first weight loss will be easier than as you go along, so don't get discouraged when the weight loss starts to slow down. There are many helpful tools and supportive people here. Good luck!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    you will love all the support you get here! it is one of the best things i have ever run across and thank the Lord above everyday for finding it. best wishes and good luck on your journey!
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great place to be! Good luck on your journey.
  • jjulloa83
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!