Jump Rope Videos For Fat Loss

These jump rope videos will help you burn fat and lose weight by burning a lot of calories. Jumping rope is a fun exercise which helps to build your overall agility and endurance levels. These cardio workouts will help you achieve a toned physique while increasing your hand-eye coordination and foot speed for sports like boxing, football and soccer. We have included details within each video to help you learn proper form and execution. Since successful cardio training is centered around proper technique, it is extremely important to execute these exercises with strict form and safety.

Videos here:
http://www.shapefit.com/jump-rope-videos.html

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    These jump rope videos will help you burn fat and lose weight by burning a lot of calories. Jumping rope is a fun exercise which helps to build your overall agility and endurance levels. These cardio workouts will help you achieve a toned physique while increasing your hand-eye coordination and foot speed for sports like boxing, football and soccer. We have included details within each video to help you learn proper form and execution. Since successful cardio training is centered around proper technique, it is extremely important to execute these exercises with strict form and safety.

Videos here:
    http://www.shapefit.com/jump-rope-videos.html
  • king4ar
    king4ar Posts: 25
    That website looks similar to this one (food journal...). Have you ever used it?

I like the videos and they are free! I can't jump rope right now but will keep in mind when I can.
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Sounds awesome, thanks for the tip! :flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Just want to say thank you so much... I just purchasedan older leather jump rope ..in excellent condition..( Yes I am a flee market / thrift store / yard sale ..ect ect ). At any rate thanks so much for the videos. :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Very welcome:bigsmile:

I've never used that other website for any other than their info.