HELLO - New to Posting

Options
kiki_ac
kiki_ac Posts: 49 Member
Hi fellow MFP users! Technically, this is my second time posting but first time Starting one. Today marks an important day for me. On January 4, 2011, a few of my coworkers decided to have a Healthy weight Management Challenge. I joined just for the fun and motivation. Fast forward .... Today March the 11, I report to you, I have WON the challenge, 10$ from all who joined, and I lost 21lbs!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of myself. It was a tough journey and one I was so ready for. This is only the beginning and I will refuse to settle on this huge victory. I am looking for outside motivation now.

Who's WITH me?

Friend me. WE can all get to where we want to be! Cheesy but I do love cheese....

Kiana

Replies

• LovelyTasha
    Options
    That's just fantastic!! The best motivation EVER is seeing result!! I'm new to the site as well!!

Congratulations on your weight loss victory!

We CAN do this!!! :-)

- Tasha
  • ardavis23
    ardavis23 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    There is nothing Cheesy about that!! WAY TO GOO!!!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done keep it going
  • kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Congrats to you! I am new to this site and so far I love it. I look forward to a better day tomorrow.
    Good luck to you. You can do it!
  • kiki_ac
    kiki_ac Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you all for you inspiring words and wishes! I look forward to the workouts, friendships, healthy lifestyle and all the successes!!! Good Luck and hard-work to you all!

Kiana

P.S. This incredible website is the most helpful one I have ever used. For us new users, we have found a tool to our future triumphs!