Personal Trainer...here I come!

Options
The resort I work at has a gym with trainers, a spa...etc. soooooo they are having a 10 week program where you and 6 other people work with a personal trainer twice a week. Thinking this is just what I need to get me outta my exercise rut, so I signed up! Wish me luck and if I die...........throw a big party!!!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• VSgirl2010
    VSgirl2010 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    The resort you work at?? you may as well say the *Cruise Ship I work on* compared to where I live and what I have access to, LOL
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! You won't die. LOL Good luck and come back with the great tips the trainers give you.
  • gertie101
    Options
    That is an amazing idea. I plan to hire a trainer as soon as I am employed again. Remember that you will be building muscle and your weight loss may slow a bit, but the new muscle will start burning more calories so your body fat will continue to go down. You go GIRL!!!!
  • plainpam
    plainpam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesme, good luck!!!!
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I live in the middle of nowhere in MIchigan.......lol I'm amazed we even have a resort here!!!! They dont pay to great, but Im just happy to have a job and hey I take the perks when they are offered!