Help..Help..Help.please,... Is it just me ???

Options
Hello there fellow mfp'ers. I was wondering if any one might be having any problems logging in their meals or if it is just another one of my computer glitches. :angry: :angry: ??? I have been trying for a little while now ..off and on.. and am still having a few problems that I have not encountered before. How about anyone else. :ohwell: Thank you and please share...................

Replies

• neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    Hello there fellow mfp'ers. I was wondering if any one might be having any problems logging in their meals or if it is just another one of my computer glitches. :angry: :angry: ??? I have been trying for a little while now ..off and on.. and am still having a few problems that I have not encountered before. How about anyone else. :ohwell: Thank you and please share...................
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    I just looged my food for the day, and no problems. Sorry
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    Everything's good on my end too. Sorry! Maybe try restarting your computer?
  • neome90
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thank you so very much.... I guess that it is just my computer acting up( once again ) then. Am so very glad that it is just me rather than all of us. Know what to the next step is..........My husband....(He is a computer programmer ) Thanks for your posts !!!!!!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi neome:flowerforyou: I havenT had any problems with loging in my foods. Sorry your having problems.......so here is a hug to help you love0085.gif
  • neome90
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi auntkaaren :happy: :happy: :happy: ...awesome that we are on at the same time !!! Thanks for the Hug cause I sure needed one!! :happy: :happy: :happy: Well at least I am greatful that I can talk with my fellow mfpers without a glitch.........woohoo......