MFP seems to work!

Options
I have my calories set to lose 1 lb a week. I exercise ever day and eat all my exercise calories (sometimes a little over). The last three weeks I have lost 1 lb a week! It took about a month to get it going but ever since then the math seems to work out!

Replies

• rherrin5
    rherrin5 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thats great! I think your body once its in a routine will start burning and losing. Took me a while to find the right groove and eating in/out balance and exercise equation. Im happy for ya! Good luck on the rest! :)
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • Go_Lise
    Go_Lise Posts: 151
    Options
    congrats! I actually hate doing the numbers but my old ways of losing weight weren't working so I started MFP and voila! steady weight loss! Of course...it's only been like 20 days...
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    good to hear about your progress, I can't say enough good things about MFP. I'm down 65+ lbs and a huge part of it is this website
  • csanb
    csanb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree. I tried WW several times but got tired of all of the computations. MFP is so much easier. By design, it forces me to track what I'm eating.

3395624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • underdegun
    Options
    Yes it does. And well. I have three of my friends who have started using it and they love it. Best thing since (no) sliced bread. LOL
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    Options
    I have to agree! I have never been able to see results with any other program and found myself giving up way too fast! This time I am 11 days into the program now and have stepped on the scales this morning to see a 5.8 pound reduction from my starting point just 11 days ago! I know it is not much, but I am exciting and definitely motivated to keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!