Blonds, Brunetts, Red Heads, or Other?

HelenTheKitchen
HelenTheKitchen Posts: 383
edited September 24 in Chit-Chat
Which hair color do you prefer on the opposite sex?

Short or long?

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Blue eyed blond...opposite from me!!!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    not picky on the color, but the shorter the better!! (yes, even bald)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    I like dark-haired men with big brown eyes. *sigh*
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Dark Hair and Light Eyes...too bad my husband has brown hair and brown eyes...lol
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    I like short, dark (brown / black) hair on men, long, red hair on women. But I'm not picky :smile:
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Lenth doesn't matter... as long as it looks groomed lol I prefer dark hair ;)
  • I prefer bald men, but otherwise I go for brunettes.
  • Lenth doesn't matter... as long as it looks groomed lol I prefer dark hair ;)

You're so right, shaggy is only good if it's been cut and styled to look that way, not because you didn't wash or comb it.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    I thought I liked dark hair & eyes, but I fell in love with and married a green-eyed dark blonde. His hair was long when we met. Short now. Sometimes buzzed.
  • n0pants3ver
    n0pants3ver Posts: 175
    I like brown hair & blue eyes! my boyfriend has brown hair & brown eyes <3
  • ezreka
    ezreka Posts: 53 Member
    I like dark brown or black hair with blue or green eyes.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Dark hair, dark eyes for me. I'm a blue-eyed blonde (naturally, but not currently) so I suppose it's an opposites thing. ;)
  • swiss31
    swiss31 Posts: 197 Member
    yes.

haha it all depends on the overall package, but I'm generally a sucker for long haired brunettes.

also, I find dark blue or orange hair sexy, but I'm probably in the minority there lol
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Dark brown, short hair... Resembling Gaspard Ulliel. That's MY kind of man. Yum. :) Lol.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 780 Member
    I like dark hair and light eyes. Either blue or green. Then again I have a thing for bald men too...so long as their heads are made for baldness :)
  • RED!

(A SIDE NOTE) Apparently men treat redheads differently than they do blonds. My wife changed her hair color to red years ago on a lark with the specific intention of it being a surprise for me. She intended to change it back in a month or so. She has kept it that way now for over 13 years. Why? She perceived a large and noticeable difference in the way she was treated by male coworkers and friends. She felt she was taken more seriously and was treated in a more deferential manner than she had been before. Of course, this is totally anecdotal and subjective on her part. :)
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Dark hair blue or green eyes.

But I'll take anyone with a great attitude and a good smile!
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    brown hair and brown hair and somewhat long. I dont like it so short i cant run my fingers through it but i dont like it so long that it can go in a pony tail.
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Really depends on the man.. love nice eyes and strong jaw bones. I know I am a minority here but I dont like clean shaven..go-tees generally do it for me. I have found that I tend to like dark hair and depending on the guy the length. Buzz cuts least fav..but bald is diff. I have seen some guys that rock the look...lol
  • teasha43
    teasha43 Posts: 101
    Lol..funny! I have had black hair, blonde hair, red hair, blonde and platinum..highlights, short and long. usually high hair. My husband has seen it all..lmao. For the most part it has been blonde..it is now black....grey is outta the question...lololol
This discussion has been closed.