Oops.. forgot to say Hi!

Options
Hi there!
I am a new mom, and a relatively new member. I always used to be incredibly fit, but after I got pregnant, I had a really hard time keeping up. Don't get me wrong, I played Dance Dance Revolution in the actual arcades until I was 7.5 months along. It's just tough to keep up when your energy is going way down! (The severe preeclampsia didn't help much either)
Now I'm at the largest I've ever been in my life, which has got me more down than the baby blues.
I'm pushing to lose the weight by the time my husband's ship comes back from deployment. As long as I do it the healthy way, that is. I just want to be confident and happy when that ship rolls in and I get my husband back!

I was referred here by a friend, and I already enjoy the site more than another tracking site I used to use.

Now if I could only find the time to actually eat, and then the time to update my trackers!
It's tough taking care of my daughter alone, and trying to take care of myself on top of that.
This site is really helpful to try and get me to do just that though. <3

Replies

• shan2bthin
    shan2bthin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I hope his ship comes in soon. In the meantime, make time for yourself and you will be very happy with the results. Try quickly logging on during naps or downtime. It becomes an addictive habit. Best of luck!