Happy Thursday!

Options
Everybody have a good day, make good choices, and all that good stuff :love:

Tomorrow morning is weigh in for me......................... * everything crossable is crossed *. We had 2 parties last weekend that we went to, I made good choices but it always makes me nervous LOL!

Replies

• tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Everybody have a good day, make good choices, and all that good stuff :love:

Tomorrow morning is weigh in for me......................... * everything crossable is crossed *. We had 2 parties last weekend that we went to, I made good choices but it always makes me nervous LOL!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday to you too!!!!!! Good luck on your weigh in! You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    TGI....Thursday? Well It is my last day of work till Monday so this IS considered my Friday!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday MFP fam!

Heading to the farmer's market then taking the girls to Seabreeze (amusement park)

Have a fantabulous day!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    It's already Thursay?! This is exactly why I love summer...I always forget what day it is.:laugh:

Have a good one y'all. 26512.gif
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yes yes! Happy Thursday to everyone! No big plans for me today...just working till 5 then to the gym for a Step class and Ab workout! Other than that, there's dishes and some laundry waiting for me at home. And I think we're going to grill some Turkey Brats for dinner...yummy!

Wish you all the best!!!

~Kristin