PLZ HELP!!!

Options
Hey guys - there is only 28 days til my best friends wedding and i'm maid of honour. I haven't been doing to well on the weight loss front :( What's the most amount of weight do you think I could lose by the 8th April, If I really try hard? and any tips that can help me do this would be much appreciated - I'm desperate!

Replies

• heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Everybody is different, so it's impossible for anyone to say what you could lose. Generally, it's healthiest to lose 1-2lbs per week.
  • afteil
    afteil Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    depending on your starting weight/activity level/diet the most you should technically lose is 8 lbs to be in the healthy weight loss zone. but if you have more weight to lose and havent been eating well or exercising, you could lose that much in a shorter time. However, I would not expect more than 10-11 lbs in that time
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Diaries are tools for you to use and if you are asking others for help they need to be able to see what you have been doing. It is impossible to give someone directions in the dark!!!!! It is impossible to give advise if we don't know what the problem(s) are. If you are asking for help, please open your diary so we can be as helpful as possible