Piña Colada Parfait Surprise

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
PER SERVING (entire parfait): 175 calories, 0.5g fat, 129mg sodium, 42g carbs, 5g fiber, 28g sugars, 8g protein -- POINTS® value 3*

SURPRISE!!!! It's got bananas in it, too...

Ingredients:
One 6-oz. container fat-free vanilla yogurt
1/4 cup canned pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
1/4 cup chopped banana
2 tbsp. Fiber One bran cereal (original)
1/4 tsp. coconut extract

Directions:
Start by mixing the coconut extract into the yogurt. Place about 1/3rd of the yogurt in the bottom of a parfait glass (or any small glass). Top with half of the pineapple tidbits and half of the chopped banana. Next, sprinkle half of the cereal over the fruit layer, and then spoon another third of the yogurt on top. Add the remaining pineapple and banana, and then add a final layer of yogurt. Finish it all off with the rest of the cereal. Enjoy!

MAKES 1 SERVING

http://hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=1484

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    PER SERVING (entire parfait): 175 calories, 0.5g fat, 129mg sodium, 42g carbs, 5g fiber, 28g sugars, 8g protein -- POINTS® value 3*

SURPRISE!!!! It's got bananas in it, too...

Ingredients:
    One 6-oz. container fat-free vanilla yogurt
    1/4 cup canned pineapple tidbits in juice, drained
    1/4 cup chopped banana
    2 tbsp. Fiber One bran cereal (original)
    1/4 tsp. coconut extract

Directions:
    Start by mixing the coconut extract into the yogurt. Place about 1/3rd of the yogurt in the bottom of a parfait glass (or any small glass). Top with half of the pineapple tidbits and half of the chopped banana. Next, sprinkle half of the cereal over the fruit layer, and then spoon another third of the yogurt on top. Add the remaining pineapple and banana, and then add a final layer of yogurt. Finish it all off with the rest of the cereal. Enjoy!

MAKES 1 SERVING

http://hungry-girl.com/week/weeklydetails.php?isid=1484