Options
    details please!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    ooooooohhhhh
    tell tell
    what's she like?

Well, she's the first girl I've ever met in my entire life that I can be on the phone with for 3-4 hours at a time and not have massive dead air. She's kind of a hippy, and I think she's gorgeous. She's a vegetarian, and is probably one of the most random people I've ever met - just like me!

She dumped a bucket of popcorn over my head the second time we went out. It was awesome :)
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    LOL!!! A girl with some spunk, I think that's great! Where did you meet her? As a single gal myself I'm always interested in where/how people meet. How exciting...best wishes!!!
  • lsalazarii
    lsalazarii Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hope she realizes how amazing you are too!!!!! :flowerforyou:

So happy for you :smile:
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ooooooohhhhh
    tell tell
    what's she like?

Well, she's the first girl I've ever met in my entire life that I can be on the phone with for 3-4 hours at a time and not have massive dead air. She's kind of a hippy, and I think she's gorgeous. She's a vegetarian, and is probably one of the most random people I've ever met - just like me!

She dumped a bucket of popcorn over my head the second time we went out. It was awesome :)

OMG it's true :heart: ......
    Actually, this sounds like a good movie, huh? You should keep a diary and turn it into a romantic comedy. Wow, huh?
    Congratulations!!
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    LOL!!! A girl with some spunk, I think that's great! Where did you meet her? As a single gal myself I'm always interested in where/how people meet. How exciting...best wishes!!!

We actually met a few months ago through a mutual friend, but I figured that a) she was out of my league, and b) I'd never see her again. I guess I was wrong :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Awww, that is awesome!!!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Awwww, that's fantascicly-wonderful!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you sweet Matt.:bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Awesome news!
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Ok... well I have to say this though. Let her know you're part of a big family here at MFP and we'll kick some heartbreaker booty if she hurts ya :wink: But congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options

Congrats mate, really happy for you, can you explaini the popcorn a bit more? lol

also does 'spunk' mean the same thing as it does in the UK? lol
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Ok... well I have to say this though. Let her know you're part of a big family here at MFP and we'll kick some heartbreaker booty if she hurts ya :wink: But congrats!!! :flowerforyou:

Oh yeah--got that right! numchuks.gif
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Congrats mate, really happy for you, can you explaini the popcorn a bit more? lol

also does 'spunk' mean the same thing as it does in the UK? lol

Spunk is something naughty in UK right? Where exactly are you from Al?