Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
I was just wondering if anyone has started her new DVD ripped in 30? Im almost finished with week 1 and so far so good!

Replies

• EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Im starting on monday and im nervous! im really rubbish at sit ups and i dont have much space! did you need a lot of room to do the dvd?
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    no not for week 1 you dont need a whole lot
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I started this week!! I'm on week one day four!! I love it!!
  • caligirl86
    Options
    Just when you get good at week 1... Hello week 2.. I suck at the cardio plank jacks/mountainclimbers.. My shoulders burn like a mutha... that and the side squat/leg lift... Jillian Michaels will give you what you give her... I love the Ripped work out.. I am moving onto TurboFire next... AMP IT UP! Nervous about that... Need to challenge myself... Out of the comfort zone... I am trying something new...
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    Just did day 1 week 2 yesterday and felt like a complete blob...distracted by kids and feeling rushed in my day so hopefully it goes better today!!! Great workout though!!!
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Just when you get good at week 1... Hello week 2.. I suck at the cardio plank jacks/mountainclimbers.. My shoulders burn like a mutha... that and the side squat/leg lift... Jillian Michaels will give you what you give her... I love the Ripped work out.. I am moving onto TurboFire next... AMP IT UP! Nervous about that... Need to challenge myself... Out of the comfort zone... I am trying something new...

i suck at cardio too, specially when im doing it 7 am half asleep lol :laugh:
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    I am starting this on Monday. I can't wait!
    :)
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    Day2 week2 went much better than yesterday. I was really happy with todays workout...just dripping with sweat!!! I decided to do it barefoot and I got better traction on the carpeting. I have to say I love it too!!! :love: