Hello, I'm Erin

eproffit83
eproffit83 Posts: 3
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all. New mom here.My name is Erin, I'm 28 and currently in southeast Tennessee. I am a proud mother to a very active 8 month old baby girl (Elizabeth). Gained over 70lbs with my daughter. I am 20 lbs over my pre pregnancy weight, and with that I am 60 pounds over my ideal weight for my height. I haven't been my ideal weight since I was 18. I am having a hard time losing weight and ALWAYS have! I slowly gain weight... have averaged a 5+ lb gain a year since I was 18. This whole time I have been off and on exercise programs, and have stayed very active.... I need help!.

Replies

• acebets70
    acebets70 Posts: 1 Member
    Keep going Erin !! After i divorced 5 years ago i've gained 50lbs trying to get back to 200lbs where i was in college.. So far so good using this system...
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Hi Erin :flowerforyou:

You have come to the right place!! Here you will find all the help, support, encouragement and staying power need to reach your goals!! There is such an amazing bunch of people here, I call many of them 'real' friends now!!

I wish you all the best with your goals, feel free to add me as a friend, I'm a mum too and I know how tough those post baby pounds are to get off but I have managed it and I can encourage you all the way!!

Mel :drinker:
  • Aetarac
    Aetarac Posts: 135 Member
    Welcome Erin. Have been using site for little over a month and I love it. Good tools to help keep you on the right path and more importantly GREAT people who help keep you motivated and on right path. Just be honest with what you log for foods and exercise and it will pay off.
  • Thank you so much for the welcoming messages! I appreciate it a lot! I, myself went through a nasty divorce as well in 2005. That is when I REALLY put on most of my weight. Then when I met my now husband, I put on a bunch more, I guess I got comfortable.... I hope I can get the weight back on.... Thanks again! It means a lot for people to actually respond...

Thank you!

- Erin
This discussion has been closed.