newbie and need some friends please xx

Options
salad37
salad37 Posts: 30 Member
:flowerforyou:

hi, i have been dieting since jan 1st, and lost 17 pounds so far and now i have joined this site looking for encouragement and friends to chat to, and share help lol xx

Replies

• dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good job kiddo...keep up the good work...
  • kevinmthomas
    Options
    Welcome!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    great job! feel free to add me :)
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    welcome....i am Kathy and have been on here since the 11th of Jan. Love the site and the support of all of the people on here. I have lost 20ilbs so far due to the motivation from these awsome people. please feel the friend me and will take this journey together!
  • DLPenny
    DLPenny Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hi looking for some friends..
    my name is debbie...
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress so far! I hope you like this site...I love it. It has made counting calories so much easier and the people here are incredible. Feel free to add me!
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi and awesome job on losing 17 lbs. I'm fairly new myself, just started here a month ago. I would be happy to be your friend and help you along the way:) Feel free to add me:)
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Welcome to the friends world - sending request now - and congratulations on your loss to date!
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Sounds like you've done a great job so far! You'll love this site. Everyone is very friendly and supportive and there are a lot of very smart and knowledgeable people around here too. I've sent you a friend request. Good luck reaching your goals!!
  • miss_melissa_
    Options
    Hi! I just joined in February but I am already addicted to the site. Feel free to friend me!
  • BecksgotBack
    BecksgotBack Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    congrats on the progress so far...this site is awesome. sending friend request now!!
  • viadelorosa03
    Options
    This is an awesome site for encouragement. Welcome!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Joined in February 2011. It is great having people cheering you on,:smile:
  • LeeLiz12
    LeeLiz12 Posts: 33
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on your loss so far!
  • mmjjmiller
    Options
    Hi! I am new to this as well. I just started doing this about a month ago. Good luck!
  • williamhobbs
    Options
    Love making friends! Feel free to add!
  • jmhunter84
    jmhunter84 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You will do great. Good luck