Virtual Running Path?

Options
Wasn't sure how to word the subject line but I was wondering if this exists? Maybe a DVD you can pop in that is just a video of moving along a running path? Maybe down a trail? I was thinking if I could watch that while on my elliptical I could imagine myself running down that path. Anyone heard of such a thing?

Replies

• LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Also Wii fit Island run is good.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    Options
    Found another good site
    http://www.vafitness.com/
  • second_1
    second_1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You think like me! I have always thought how cool it would be to have something like that-but in even more detail. Would be great in the winter or for when you were stuck at home. It could be visual and auditory with the smells there too-like pine for a forest trail with birds singing or a salty smell and the sound of waves crashing for a beach run. Maybe someday we will see it happen. There could be glasses with little earbuds attached and somehow it would mist out a scent at the right time..... that would be fun!
  • LeAnn_Mae
    Options
    You think like me! I have always thought how cool it would be to have something like that-but in even more detail. Would be great in the winter or for when you were stuck at home. It could be visual and auditory with the smells there too-like pine for a forest trail with birds singing or a salty smell and the sound of waves crashing for a beach run. Maybe someday we will see it happen. There could be glasses with little earbuds attached and somehow it would mist out a scent at the right time..... that would be fun!
    Ya and it could have a built in fan to simulate wind that blew harder as your ran faster or visa versa! I think we should trademark this idea! :wink: