Hit the big 50

Options
2»

Replies

• MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I got sooooo much support and kindness here that I decided to stop being a baby and post my pics (of more than my head) ..... as never before done online in my life! lol It's my new main photo! :)
  • marielw
    marielw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Your children are beautiful and you are doing brilliantly - good luck and keep going! :smile:
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    fantastic! I'm only 27 lbs away form my goal and my face is still fat :( boooo! i lose 50 lbs and none in my face!!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • nikkionamission
    Options
    wow! Great work, I look forward to the day I get rid of the plural chins too :smile:
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    Options
    Your face looks thin to me girl! This one might be a mental thing ;) Dont be so hard on yourself. I wouldn't lie! Seriously, your face does not look fat! lol Sounds like a funny thing to say, but I mean it!! :)
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great. I can see a big difference. Your children are adorable. Keep up the good work, and you will reach your goals in no time.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! You can see a huge difference. Don't be so hard on yourself!! Enjoy each pound lost!!!! WE are all proud of you! Your kids are cute....
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look totally different! And you look beautiful darling :happy: Keep it up!
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! I'm so glad I decided to make this post. Each time I get another encouraging comment, it makes me smile and remember to be proud of what I've done so far - no matter how far I have left to go. You guys are awesome. Truly.
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    No, thank you for posting. As much as our pictures bother us, and we often aren't able to see the difference or be happy with how we look "yet," they are ALWAYS inspirational for others. Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!