Hey Florida people, and everyone else of course!!!!

Options
I am not exactly new to fitness pal, been using it for about a month now. I previously used another calorie counter, but this one seems to work A LOT better for me. I just filled out my profile today. I have lost a lot of the weight that I wanted to (w/ fitness pal, better eating habits, and exercise) but didn't realize it until people started complimenting (and of course the compliments feel good!). So I want to give some of that back and motive and compliment others and maybe be a bit of an inspiration. I still have 10 pounds to go and tend to slip up at this point and gain the weight back so I need the support and encouragement more now than before. I hope everyone is doing great with their weight loss. All I can say is don't give up or get discouraged, motivate yourself to atleast take a short walk everyday, find the energy. Eventually you'll yearn for that walk, the time to yourself. It'll make you feel better about yourself and give you A LOT more energy to do more. And of course," WILLPOWER, WILLPOWER, WILLPOWER!!!!!":happy:

Replies

• Collinstwin
    Collinstwin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am not exactly new to fitness pal, been using it for about a month now. I previously used another calorie counter, but this one seems to work A LOT better for me. I just filled out my profile today. I have lost a lot of the weight that I wanted to (w/ fitness pal, better eating habits, and exercise) but didn't realize it until people started complimenting (and of course the compliments feel good!). So I want to give some of that back and motive and compliment others and maybe be a bit of an inspiration. I still have 10 pounds to go and tend to slip up at this point and gain the weight back so I need the support and encouragement more now than before. I hope everyone is doing great with their weight loss. All I can say is don't give up or get discouraged, motivate yourself to atleast take a short walk everyday, find the energy. Eventually you'll yearn for that walk, the time to yourself. It'll make you feel better about yourself and give you A LOT more energy to do more. And of course," WILLPOWER, WILLPOWER, WILLPOWER!!!!!":happy:
  • eHarris
    eHarris Posts: 160
    Options
    Hello fellow Gainesvillian!! Congrats on your weight loss!

:bigsmile: :happy: :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • Collinstwin
    Collinstwin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hey thanks! that was a quick post! Glad to see a local on here, I was hoping I might find someone. Good luck w/ your weight loss, you can do it!
  • Mrsace13
    Mrsace13 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    And hello from Royal Palm Beach!!:flowerforyou:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    West Coast of FL here...

WOW...look at those cheekbones...

Proof is in the pudding!!! (In your case...the before-vs-after head shots)!

You will be successful!! :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options