Not Excited?

Options
Okay, so I'm not brave enough to do the full body pictures right now... but I've worked hard to loose 50 pounds and I love that my face is getting back to normal (aka the face I recognize as mine). BUT Since I still have a long way to go, I'm finding it hard to truly be excited about my 50 pound mark. I think it's because I'm afraid to "celebrate". Anyway, I decided that maybe a post would help me celebrate the work I've done so far by seeing what others have to say.

Lets see if I can do this right....

Last year 6/2010 ...obviously pregnant lol
2010.jpg
This New Years 1.1.11
11.jpg
After 50 pounds 3.6.11
11-2.jpg

Replies

• ahartery9891
    ahartery9891 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats girl!! You are doing fantastic! :)
  • nmccabe33
    nmccabe33 Posts: 35
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Way to go. Keep up the good work.
  • sturgill
    sturgill Posts: 118
    Options
    whoa- that is great- you better get excited - because you have done great
    I haved lost 53 pounds since Sept 2010- and if I could ever figure out how to take my pictures and load I would do a before and after- problem is my before is not in the system any where- and I need to take the now.

anyway - keep up the good work and will look forward to your next picture lol
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thats fantastic, and your story inspires other people. I am at the beginning of my journey, and other peoples stories really make me smile. Well done!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Oh, you SHOULD be excited! :bigsmile: I see a big difference! You have done well, congrats!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • 750legpress
    750legpress Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That's an AMAZING accomplishment! You should be VERY proud of yourself....cause we sure are!!! You look fantastic...and if you're not excited about it, pick up 5 - 10 pound bags of potatoes at the same time---yep...that's what you lost and what your joints don't have to carry around anymore...and what your heart doesn't have to deal with anymore.

INCREDIBLE JOB!!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    a job beautifully done congrats
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    OMG! Celebrate! Celebrate!! CELEBRATE!!! 50 pounds is AMAZING!!! Don't rob yourself of this moment. You have really accomplished something here! Don't let the fear of tomorrow ruin today, you're doing it.
    You
    Are
    Doing
    It!
    50 pounds is something some people only dream of and you're blowing passed it with flying colors :)
    Please be proud of yourself because YOU are the only one doing this, no one else. YOU are the one putting in all the work. YOU are the one changing your life and the life of your children.
    YOU are amazing!!! :)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 50 mark!!! Yay for you!!! You have a beautiful smile and I'm noticing a sparkle in those eyes!!!!!!
  • sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Your doing great!! Keep up the great work!
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    MyFatPublicSecrets Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's an AMAZING accomplishment! You should be VERY proud of yourself....cause we sure are!!! You look fantastic...and if you're not excited about it, pick up 5 - 10 pound bags of potatoes at the same time---yep...that's what you lost and what your joints don't have to carry around anymore...and what your heart doesn't have to deal with anymore.

INCREDIBLE JOB!!!

My son is 4 now and he weighs 40 pounds.... When I hit 40 I picked him up and was shocked to feel how heavy that feels. For sure a great reminder. Thank you!
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    Options
    Great job on the 50 mark!!! Yay for you!!! You have a beautiful smile and I'm noticing a sparkle in those eyes!!!!!!

Thats what my best friend says... she is starting to see my sparkle again. <3 Thanks
  • autiemommy
    autiemommy Posts: 238
    Options
    Your doing great. You look great.. I know what you mean about not being excited its hard to be when you still have more to loose. But give yourself credit 50 lbs is great. People might think diff then you cause we are always hardest on our selves. I go through the same thing i havent lost as much as you but i just cant seem to stop with the big baggy clothes and they just make me look bigger. Its all in our heads. When you are ready post a pic. But take some full body pics and track your progress maybe when you look at them you will see what everyone else sees.

Keep up the great work. And you look FABULOUS!!:flowerforyou:
  • MyFatPublicSecrets
    Options
    OMG! Celebrate! Celebrate!! CELEBRATE!!! 50 pounds is AMAZING!!! Don't rob yourself of this moment. You have really accomplished something here! Don't let the fear of tomorrow ruin today, you're doing it.
    You
    Are
    Doing
    It!
    50 pounds is something some people only dream of and you're blowing passed it with flying colors :)
    Please be proud of yourself because YOU are the only one doing this, no one else. YOU are the one putting in all the work. YOU are the one changing your life and the life of your children.
    YOU are amazing!!! :)

Wow. Your post made me get a little watery eyed. lol ;) I really appreciate these heartfelt words. You're right. I'm robbing myself of this because I'm scared of loosing it. I can't let fear get in the way of joy! <3
  • sheilamccabe
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! WOW 50 pounds...you should be so proud! Keep up the good work :-)