Jillian Michaels podcast

Options
If you like Jillian then check out these podcasts of her radio show that go back to 2006. She did this radio show on Sunday mornings and I love to listen to them on my drive to work. She'll have topics and tips and she takes questions from callers. I learn something from every podcast and it's free to listen or download to play later.

http://onair.mediafly.com/RSS/Private/28f84ec2646044edbdc0a8afff29c39f/MyQueue

She stop doing the radio show from KFI in Los Angeles but now has a new podcast going on Itunes and has 4 episodes available

Enjoy, Redleader98

Replies

• nixxy74
    nixxy74 Posts: 106
    Options
    yes i have been listening to these and found them more invaluable than the shred. epecially when it comes to health problems in my household! oh her and janice are hilarious (pee squirts!)
  • gennybunny
    Options
    *Bump* for later
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Thank you, i didn't realize she even had a radio show! I don't really find her helpful lately, but I will definitely listen to the older shows, when she hopefully wasn't so commercial!

thank you very much for the info!!!!
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Love this! The latest install is about exercising control during holidays.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I listened to the Christmas one yesterday, I only just found out she did these! Really enjoyed it, some nice tips for the holidays
  • Tiffany919
    Tiffany919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    i just discovered these too. jillian is pretty annoying imo, but i like hearing what she has to say and what the doctors call in and advise. love that it's free. i listened to a bunch at work today.
  • Wibikerlady
    Wibikerlady Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    LOVE listening to her advice and suggestions.. I have incorporated a LOT of what she has said into my own life and my own weight loss and my own teaching to my students. Also one I like, FAT2FIT RADIO...They have a PodCast out too that goes back for YEARS!!! VERY interesting stuff and THEY are what got me off Weight Watchers and into counting my calories..Which had gotten me over the hump and got me dropping again. THEY are what got me to find this site...VERY helpful things out there if you look for them.