lunch while working ..

Options
So, any ideas on what I can make for lunch to take to.work that's quick and easy and is not a tuna or turkey sandwich and also not processed? Lol

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Have you a microwave? Leftovers from the night before's stirfry, chilli, stew, pasta....
  • cnjbarry
    cnjbarry Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    a salad with chicken. just put the dressing on the side till your ready to eat it
  • BrightSeeker
    Options
    I usually take leftovers or Salads. Change up the dressings and the ingredients from time to time and you wont get bored with it! And if your tired of "Turkey sandwiches" lol . . .try veggie wraps with greek yogurt. V ery tasty and very filling. Good luck!
  • nuimproved
    nuimproved Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hummus with some whole wheat pita and some veggie sticks!
  • Dmonique85
    Dmonique85 Posts: 112
    Options
    I eat rice cakes with cream cheese a lot...but I guess they are both processed. I also will grab a bag of salad, vinegar & olive oil...I have an egg boiler & I will throw on some almonds. I also sometimes pick up a rotisserie chicken & I eat lots of fruit, apples, bananas, oranges. Microwaved potatoes/sweet potatoes are good too or veggies (I <3 broccoli) Kroger has a big bag that I put in the freezer at work & eat 1-2 cups when I am hungry. It's very low on calories, but if you don't eat a lot of veggies eat them with a bit of bread. :D
  • ashleyb1031
    ashleyb1031 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Lots of great ideas!
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    hummus and veggies in a pita, yogurt, fruit