Hey!!

Carmendu
Carmendu Posts: 409
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to say "hi". I am new to this board and I am asking for all the help that I can get. I have done WW in the past and was pleased with the results but I wanted to do my own weight loss and do it without having to spend a lot of money. I would love to see new recipes and maybe even some new exercises for myself. I am willing to even share what I can. Please encourage me to your fullest extent. I would love to be able to give my 3 kids a new mom.

Replies

• I've been on MFP for 3 weeks now and though my weigh in day for this week isn't until tomorrow, I know i've already lost 11 lbs and over 10 inches. This website is the key! It's a lifesaver!! Keep track of what you're eating and how your exercising and the site will do the rest. Good luck on your journey!
  • outdoorsmom
    outdoorsmom Posts: 46 Member
    Welcome. I too have 3 children and have tried WW. This site is wonderful. I will encourage you as much as I can. Good luck on your weight loss journey! Sending you a friend reqest. :)
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Welcome. I havent been on here too long. I am starting a julian michaels 30 day shred with some others on here. You r welcome to join us is you like. We r starting it on Monday. Add me as a friend if you like and I will get you goin with us. I also did weight watchers but didnt want to spend the money so I was told by someone bout this website and I think it's better the ww onilne. Hope everything works out for you and your journey to your new life. Good Luck!!!
  • pob75
    pob75 Posts: 14
    Hi, I joIned today and amazed at the amount of support on here, I too have done WW but it's far too expensive and i have 2 boys and need rid of the excess pounds.
    Add me as a friend then we can kearn together
This discussion has been closed.