my before and after (158 to 125.5lbs!) cant believe i can sa

Options
M_lifts
M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
Hello everyone!

i cant believe im acually posting this! ive been so inspired by everyones pics. they've kept me going when i wanted to give in! i had lost 17lbs before i joined mfp in jan but very very slowly through the course of the year. but the last few pounds since ive joined have been the quickest and is the healthiest way ive done it.

Im soooo much more active than i was and i feel a lot better about myself. i had lost a lot of confidence in my body/ appearance after id had my daughter. I am starting to get that back now and im finally enjoying clothes shopping.

I am now 125.5 which is under my goal by 0.5lbs, im going to go for another 1.5lbs before i maintain.

Thank you for letting me share

ps: feel free to friend me if you need some motivation

photos009-1-1.jpg

Replies

• padigirl
    padigirl Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow your looking great:love: Keep up the good work!
  • Smurph241
    Smurph241 Posts: 24
    Options
    Well done what fab work!!! You must be over the moon!! A real inspiration to us all!
  • Isawau
    Isawau Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!!
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Great job!
  • M_lifts
    Options
    thank you ladies :)
  • Dizzyone825
    Options
    Great job! I hope thats me one day. You look fantastic.
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration...you look amazing. Congrats for your hardwork and effort :)
  • forty3fab
    forty3fab Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Congratulations!
  • krd82
    krd82 Posts: 53
    Options
    I'm so glad you have posted your achievments and pics! I was 155 in Jan. when I started and I'm down to 140 feeling like I'm stuck and never going to reach my goal of 120. But people like you lift me back up and make me want to not give up so easily! Thank you so much for sharing and giving me hope again! You look amazing!
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Beautifully done! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • RunOnSentence
    Options
    :glasses: Rockin'! High five, my friend - you look fantastic!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope that's me someday too... I'm getting there, and people like you are inspiring me along the way!!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Great job! I hope that's me someday too... I'm getting there, and people like you are inspiring me along the way!!
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! I'm currently at 152.0 and my goal is 125....so seeing you makes me know I can do it! Thanks for posting!! :)
  • M_lifts
    Options
    I'm so glad you have posted your achievments and pics! I was 155 in Jan. when I started and I'm down to 140 feeling like I'm stuck and never going to reach my goal of 120. But people like you lift me back up and make me want to not give up so easily! Thank you so much for sharing and giving me hope again! You look amazing!

thank you, that means a lot. i used to look at pics on here when i felt i couldnt do it! hang in there the 120s are calling you :)
  • M_lifts
    Options
    Great work!!! I'm currently at 152.0 and my goal is 125....so seeing you makes me know I can do it! Thanks for posting!! :)

hang in there, you will get there :)
  • bolton05
    bolton05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look hot mama!!! Congrats...!!
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!!!
    What a way to start the new season!!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Thank You for Sharing your success! You look fabulous!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    great job!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!