Options
Hello All,

I'm new to this, MFP, and am hoping that this will do that trick and keep me on task. I'm trying to lose 20-30 lbs for my wedding in July and really want to achieve it. I have been on a diet for the past two months, since the engagement, and have been flip flopping all over the place. I need to get some stability and move ahead, not jump all around. I am very active, work out 5 days per week for an hour each and also do strength but have had to take two weeks off to recover from a lower back sprain. Taking time off has slowed the weight loss but today I was able to begin working out again so Im hopeful.

Here's to a new beginning and looking good at my wedding and the rest of my life.

Replies

• deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Greetings!

I'm new here as well. I want to lose 50 lbs by October so I can be fantastic for a cruise!

Congrats on your upcoming nuptials and I am sure you will be beautiful and fabulous for your wedding. =)

Good luck!
  • lwells611
    lwells611 Posts: 13
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! Congrats on your up coming wedding! I've been w/ mfp since Feb. 14. So I guess I,m considered a newbie also. My son got me started. He's lost over 30# So he is my inspiration. One thing I have found w/ this program, there are so many people out there who is so willing to help you reach your goal. Good Luck! Lydia

l
  • elizamc
    elizamc Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Well you've made a good decision to sign up to mfp! I'm in my 3rd week and have found it motivating and my mfp friends really supportive and encouraging. Please add me as a friend if you wish!

All the best for your weight loss journey!