Hi, I'm new and I have a question.

Options
First of all Hi, not sure how to develop friendships on the site yet. I'm a male writer living in L.A., lost 115 lbs two years ago and then the weight loss counting site I worked with went beta and destroyed all my records and that of every member's. I gained most of my weight back as i tried to get back on course and hit 327, just shy of my previous high of 360. I thank the Gods, my smart phone app and this site for helping me get on track again. Today is day six and I'm down six pounds eating healthy with a great count of over 2000 calories a day. I want to weigh 227 as my long term goal and 299 as my short term goal. Here's my question (s) -

So I ate baked chips for dinner one day and the next day ate it for lunch, when I'm tracking for lunch can I access my dinner food or do I have to restart the baked chips for Lunch?

How can I blog about my journey and share it with this community?

Any tips on enjoying this site?

Replies

• Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    If you click on the "recent" tab when you're entering food it'll bring up the food you ate in chronological order starting with the most recent.

Hope that helps!
  • allanaaron
    allanaaron Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Okay, I tried that and will try again but it seemed to be a very short list and what if the chips were three days ago? Thanks.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    If you click on the "recent" tab when you're entering food it'll bring up the food you ate in chronological order starting with the most recent.

Hope that helps!

You'll to click "all meals" first.
  • hanni23
    hanni23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new too...

If you want to set up a blog, you go into the 'my home' tab and then in the blue banner there is an option for 'my blog' which will let you set up your own blog. You can choose through 'settings' whether you want your blog to be public or private.

Hope that's useful.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Okay, I tried that and will try again but it seemed to be a very short list and what if the chips were three days ago? Thanks.

click all meals, and then recent.... this gives 4 pages of food.
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    Once you start adding more foods your list will get bigger, all you do is click on the add tabs on lunch and the list of foods you've added will be underneath. If its a new food search the database.

good luck
  • khuite
    khuite Posts: 2
    Options
    The website does give the option to choose "all meals" but my iphone app does not. If you are accessing it via a smartphone app you may not have that option either.
  • ohioattorney1
    Options
    You can access your previous meals and aso make them a meal that the app remembers by either holding on the blue bar (lunch, dinner etc) and it will give you an option to remember the meal or by going into "create new food" and entering the information and that will allow the app to remember the entry. I'll send you a friend request.
    Yvonne