1st week of serious business

Options
Hello Everyone

A friend at work showed me this site. I'm really excited about it as last week is the first week I can honestly say I've been really taking weight loss seriously.

Previously I was pittling around in the gym at work and really not paying attention to what I was eating. Assuming that if I just worked out a few times a week everything would fall in place.

I lost 15 pounds really quickly then stalled out. So here I am trying to remain fully committed to a total life style change. Wish me luck!

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    gd luck:smile:
  • AandMsmom
    Options
    Good luck:smile:
  • TotallyTrish
    Options
    Just joined today... Keep up the good work. Getting through a week is a big step. Hope to do it myself!!! Good luck, Totally Trish
  • whitescounter
    Options
    Hello Everyone

A friend at work showed me this site. I'm really excited about it as last week is the first week I can honestly say I've been really taking weight loss seriously.

Previously I was pittling around in the gym at work and really not paying attention to what I was eating. Assuming that if I just worked out a few times a week everything would fall in place.

I lost 15 pounds really quickly then stalled out. So here I am trying to remain fully committed to a total life style change. Wish me luck!
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome, but luck really isn't a factor. Sounds like you're committed and ready. We're here to help you along...enjoy!