Joining

Options
I saw a friend on Facebook with a post about weight loss using my fitness pal. So here I am trying it out! I signed up this morning and already I am amazed at how I thought I was cutting back, then seeing my calorie tracker......... I really need to relook at what I eat. 1200 doesn't go far! I will be losing 45 pounds.

Replies

• AandMsmom
    Options
    I hate that picture of me in my profile. I used it because I didn't realize how the weight was creeping up and how I looked with it on. Before I had my son I was 105. I was always small. So I was in denial about the weight and how it looked on me. So now I am forcing myself to notice and as I lose weight the picture will change!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Glad you heard about the site!! It's a great place to stay on track and meet people who are working on similar goals!! I hope you enjoy the added support while on your weight loss journey!!
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This has definitely taught me a lot about eating healthier. Not just the calories, but the other aspects like; fat, sodium, protein etc. I also holds me accountable for eating right and exercising regularly. There are great people here to get advice and motivation from too. Be consistent and patient and you'll do great.
  • frannyannemum
    Options
    Welcome. This is a fantastic site, with great people who really fill you with confidence. I too am trying to shift the baby weight, after having two and still trying to shift it nearly 15 months later!

Good luck with the weight loss.

P.S. Please feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Welcome!!! I just joined this morning too. I have already been impressed with the site. Add me to your friends and we can help inspire each other along our journeys.