Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

finally taking my first steps towards a healthier lifestyle

Hi, a friend introduced me to this site on Thursday, i am already loving it, any word of advice would be very much welcome!
Also i keep seeing posts about a 30 day shred, could someone please enlighten me to what this is exactly.

Many thanks
Fi x

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Hiand welcome. The 30 day shred is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels from the biggest loser. Its a really good workout I think. It gives you different levels and you workout out in 3 different sets.
  • Thank you Carmen
  • tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    Welcome Kris!

This is a great site to help be accountable and to gain support when you need it. Feel free to add me if you're looking for support.

Good luck!
  • adholcomb
    adholcomb Posts: 33 Member
    I love this site and am only 22 days in. Its been wonderful for me. Welcome and good luck!!!
  • thank you, have sent friend request would be great to have a buddy to talk to through the tough times and especially the good times :-)