Thanksgiving Challenge - Fitness Check in ~November 19

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
It's Thanksgiving week! Three days to go! Exercise, exercise, exercise! You can do it!

Yesterday I rode my bike for 30 minutes and I FINALLY put in the Denise Austin "Hit the Spot 10 Five Minute Target Toners" dvd that I have from the library. I didn't have much time so I did the warm-up & cool down (10 min total) plus I did the "thigh trimmer" & "hip slimmer" segments (5 min each). Now I REALLY liked the exercises but I'm unsure about Denise Austin. She sounded like she was trying to be sensual or something. My hubby even had to call in to ask what the heck I was watching just based on the tone of her voice. Hmmm. I'll do some more of the exercises though as I did really like that part of it and that's what really matters, right?!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    It's Thanksgiving week! Three days to go! Exercise, exercise, exercise! You can do it!

Yesterday I rode my bike for 30 minutes and I FINALLY put in the Denise Austin "Hit the Spot 10 Five Minute Target Toners" dvd that I have from the library. I didn't have much time so I did the warm-up & cool down (10 min total) plus I did the "thigh trimmer" & "hip slimmer" segments (5 min each). Now I REALLY liked the exercises but I'm unsure about Denise Austin. She sounded like she was trying to be sensual or something. My hubby even had to call in to ask what the heck I was watching just based on the tone of her voice. Hmmm. I'll do some more of the exercises though as I did really like that part of it and that's what really matters, right?!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    did my weight training today...and will fit in half an hour of walking at lunch.

thinking positively,
    V.:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Yesterday I did 40 minutes elliptical, 30 minute walk, and some tai chi. I really injured my thumb Saturday, so I'm off weights and yoga for a while. Tonights yoga class too :frown:
  • Boot camp was over on Friday but got up today and went to the gym and did 1/2 hr on the treadmill and then did another 1/2 hr on some other torture devise but I did it and since I have to do both my "pre/post" boot camp on the same day (Monday the 26th) I figure I can't go wild this week....I told him he was just plain wrong for not letting me weigh in today....but he said it will help keep me motivated for next week.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    1 hour 3mile walk with friend:smile: