I hope this works

Options
I just found this site, and I'm hoping this will be what I need. I am way overweight and it is getting really frustrating. I'm tired of being the way I am, but I have NO willpower. The rotten weather in Michigan really limits the outdoor time, and I am not much of a gym person - I haven't found the right motivator.
This site seems to be a great tool in weightloss and I'm hoping that it will work for me too. The fact that I signed up in the first place is a step in the right direction. Now I just need to do the work.

Replies

• jsmith2377
    jsmith2377 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been on here for about two weeks and I've had a really great experience. I hope it works for you!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Good for you and welcome. I hope you get the support that you need. Sending you a friend request. Good Luck!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I am loving this site so far, been on since January 27th! I haven't quite gotten motivated to do regular exercise but have been making an initial focus on eating better! Good luck! Add me if you'd like!
  • Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    enter everything you eat or drink, when you follow this website, you will see results.
    65+ lbs lost for me is definitely proof. I would routinely consume an entire days calories in one meal. Knowing what I ate really turned things around for me.

Welcome and good luck