protein shakes? vs smoothies? or meal replacement?

Options
Just wondering what is the difference, and what is on the market that would be good?
I have NEVER used these and would they be ok, and I think I would like to have a protein shake for lunches...what do you recommend?

Replies

• KidP
    KidP Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking the Vega Complete Whole Food Health Optimizer mixed with fruit (i.e. banana, berries, etc). It can be used as a meal replacement, but i've been having 1/2 of the recommended mix for breakfast as a smoothie, usually with cereal (not together...). It makes a good snack too. The powder is packed full of nutrients & vitamins, as well as containing protein & fat - all derived from plant sources.

I'm pretty happy with it.
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I also use the Vega powder. I have half a scoop for breakfast with almond milk and some frozen berries. I like it because it has 100% of the vitamins you need for the day. I also have a scoop if I need to eat more calories.
  • hanna541
    hanna541 Posts: 32
    Options
    iam on slim fast helps with cravings and its so good it 200 cal i only take it in the morniings its so good i get the mix for it get a scoop of mix pour in blender pour ice its a wonderfull smothie, i ben on slim fast for 1 week and 5 days lost 7 pounds plan to keep at 5 pounds a week