under 180 this morning, 179.2 to be exact

destiny_206
destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
This is the first morning I have been and the first time in over 3 years but maybe even longer I can not remeber for sure. i am so happy and size 14 jeans fit, that ine was more then 3 years ago also. Anyways everyone have a great day.
Kim

Replies

• destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    This is the first morning I have been and the first time in over 3 years but maybe even longer I can not remeber for sure. i am so happy and size 14 jeans fit, that ine was more then 3 years ago also. Anyways everyone have a great day.
    Kim
  • mimzy
    mimzy Posts: 135 Member
    yea!!
    Good for you!!
  • Rawbrat
    Rawbrat Posts: 26
    woohoo good job... I will be 180 someday hahaha
  • Starr
    Starr Posts: 45
    WONDERFUL! Your willpower is showing.:happy:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Way to go!!! :drinker:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Awesome, it's a great feeling, isn't it!!!!!
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Whooop, Whooop!!!

Our stories are similar, I have been trying since January to lose weight but just couldn't get in the groove until recently. I will be weighing on Friday and hope to be under the 180 mark myself. I look forward to wearing a size 8 soon, too!! Good Luck to you, keep up the good work.
  • natalie424
    natalie424 Posts: 320
    That's fantastic!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on keeping on!!!!!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    YAHOOOOOO!!!! Great for you!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    NOT FAIR--No one can lose until I'm off my plateau, understand??

hissyfit8wr.gifarracher-cheveux.gifo050.gif58.gif

But seriously, congrats! I know that has to feel great!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Great job and keep up the good work!

Kim
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Wow, you must be flying high! Great job!!!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to be there soon too.....

:::::::::::: Nervous for weigh in tomorrow! ::::::::::::::::::::::::::
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    SUPER!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!! Some days, it is WORK but well worth it!!
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    I just made it under 180 recently as well. It took about three weeks to lose 3-4 pounds. It is sooooo not easy, but my goal is 160 and I will do this. The accountability is so fantastic and I love hearing about other's success! CONGRATS! For me, it's wonderful to finally use something to lose weight (MFP) that actually works and is not a fad diet, dangerous pill, or borderline eating disorder habit. Keep it up....this site and you rock~!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    alright!!! so happy for you....and keep up the great job!
    hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Good for you! I can't wait to say that I'm a size 14 again! Keep up the great job! :flowerforyou:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Congrats! 180 was so hard for me to get under! I was so excited to get to 179 I bought a new pair of pants! Now if I could get under 160...:wink:
  • suezeaa29
    suezeaa29 Posts: 1
    That is so great for you!!!! I also have trouble breaking 180 and then when I approached 169 (my second goal) my weight just stopped coming off and crept back on til I was back at 180 + 9 more. I had lost 27.l5 inches though!! I have regained 11 inches of that because I just gave up at that point. Now after a surgery I have lost 12 pounds and am back at 182 for the umpteenth time and seems to have been a set point for my body. hope to continue loss this time to my goal of 146. Thanks for sharing, it helped me a lot today.:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!