Sexual Appetite

Options
Has anyone else experienced an increase in sexual appetite after losing some weight ?

Replies

• sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    I've only lost four pounds, but I have found that exercise is certainly increasing my appetite for sex :)
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    i have lost 11 lb so far and yeah i can tell an increase too ;p
  • PrincessLacey
    Options
    YES
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    nope, but my bf seems to have for me :o)
  • lduffee
    lduffee Posts: 14
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Absolutely. I think we are prouder of ourselves, take better care of ourselves by nutrition and exercise and are happy. That leads to good sex! Another incentive to keep on taking it off! I think there should be a section in the exercise section so that we cuold count the calorie burn!! LOL:blushing: :blushing:
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Yes I have :). I think its a combination of a few things: eating better and more energy, feeling better about myself, seeing the changes and gaining confidence in myelf. LOVE IT!!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    It hasn't for me yet.. but I'm only on week 2 and down 4lbs. I'm sure hoping it helps because there are several things that make me not want to have sex; lack of engery and not wanting to be naked. :O) But losing weight will make me feel better about myself and give me more engery!! So here's hoping I have the same results!
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yep....my husband has REALLY noticed! :wink: Our 7th wedding anniversary is on the 27th of this month too... :heart:
  • mboone4541
    mboone4541 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow my wife is already quite thin but perhaps I should see if she wants to lose a few pounds.... :-)
  • fullofhope
    fullofhope Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, when we are overweight, our self esteem is not as good as it we are healthy. Once we begin to take care of ourselves from the inside and begin to exercise, the "happy" endorphins flood our system. We feel better about ourselves, the way our clothes fit the way we begin to look physically. Sex begins in the mind, and that will lead us to be more sexual. We begin to be more confident in what we are becoming and that is where sex appeal happens.
  • Serafimangel
    Serafimangel Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yes, but im single so I exercise instead to... get my mind off things.
    :D
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yes I have :). I think its a combination of a few things: eating better and more energy, feeling better about myself, seeing the changes and gaining confidence in myelf. LOVE IT!!
    COMPLETELY agree!
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    heck yeah! I think just feeling better about myself and also the endorphin releases from more exercise are helping : D
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    lol, I know mine has increased and I was pretty high to begin with, even more so now.
  • slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I think it is a confidence thing. I know that when I'm heavy, I don't FEEL sexy. My DH and I are coming up on our 21st anniversary this week, and we have always had a great sex life. However, when I'm heavy, I'm not proud of my body. I don't want to show off my body. I don't like walking around with very little on. I've even gone to lengths to get dressed in the bathroom without my DH seeing me. I know he says I'm beautiful, but I don't feel that way when the scale number is high.

When we lose weight, we feel sexy. We have more energy. We are proud of our hard work and achievement. We might not think it consciously, but we act differently in the bedroom. As my husband says: A confident woman is a SEXY woman. Losing weight to me, makes me confident. I guess that means that we are all on the road to SEXY:love::blushing: :heart:
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    Mine hasn't increased. But I have a lot of other issues going on mentally, not just weight related that are limiting me.

My life is pretty weird in that area at the moment. haha.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yes, anytime that I have lost weight I definately notice a difference. And then, I usually end up pregnant! LOL!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    My libido has taken off like a rocket, and I am LOVING it!
  • JayAlexander
    JayAlexander Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yes! And let's just say I'm more ...........flexible now :blushing: :love:
  • JenWorthen3
    JenWorthen3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm just laughing at how many hits this particular subject got. Everything else has like 40+ views, this one had like 280+ when I looked at it. But, yes, I'm pretty sure it's standard for most people.