Honeymoon Stage

Options
I joined myfitnesspal three weeks ago and I can assure you this site has been a very good pal to me. As many others have stated, I didn't realize how much I was eating before joining this site. I look forward to the journey of becoming me and sharing with others on a similar journey. Best wishes to us all.

Replies

• cmholsonbake
    cmholsonbake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Seriously! It's ridiculous how much I was eating. Plus, everything I ate was so high in calories! It was crazy. I love the community aspect of this site, it's really easy when you're surrounded by supportive people.
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    It definitely helps to open our eyes about food and to see what has worked/not worked for others. I know for me, I don't have any friends invested in getting back in shape so all my ideas/questions/comments get bounced around in here. I don't know what I'd do with all the MFP peeps!
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    I love how we are one big internet family. I may not know everyone I have on my friends list, but the added encouragement helps me each and every day. It's great. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend! :)
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Here's saying a prayer that the honeymoon never ends! :-)
  • sarahbear119
    sarahbear119 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for 2 months and still love it. I love that you eat more, if you exercise. Really motivates me.