60 Pounds Lost, 40 More to Go- Lyndsey's Progress Pictures!

Options

Replies

• buttonmoons
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!!
    Great inspiration
  • Mollymmb84
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!!
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Thank you everyone. :)
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Awww, you are so cute. Of course I knew it, MFPer, but to watch the progression just confirms it for me.

Congrats. You truly are such an inspiration!

So sweet! Thank you. I LOVE Maya Angelou too. Great quote. :) xoxo
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Terrific job!! Keeping that one pair of pants can be SO motivating- never want to go there again!!
  • marysloosinglbs11
    Options
    great job that's awesome and inspirational!!! :)
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Fantastic! You are doing such a great job! Congratulations, and keep celebrating those daily and weekly victories that have taken you so far along your journey!

Thank you! I definitely think the weekly victories are what keeps me going.
  • Lyndeland
    Options
    lyndsey you look great! And i bet you feel great! Keep up the good work.... You are my inspiration! I so admire you
  • bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sensational!! I just love the one where you are standing in your old pants. Looking great!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    yeah yeah yeah Lyndsey!! You LOOK AH MA ZING, !!! Congrats girlie, I super heart you!!!! You so got this girl!! cant wait to celebrate 100 pounds lost with ya!!!!!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you on your weight loss...You look fantastic :)
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!
  • ondjima
    ondjima Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! You have really pretty hair too.
  • char71165
    char71165 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Way to go Lyndsey!!!
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    Options
    you look great. keep it up
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    yeah yeah yeah Lyndsey!! You LOOK AH MA ZING, !!! Congrats girlie, I super heart you!!!! You so got this girl!! cant wait to celebrate 100 pounds lost with ya!!!!!
    Yea Lynds! Where are you and Tami and I meeting up at 100 lbs.? Sooo looking forward to that.

I'm sooooooooo proud of you Hon, you look beautiful, yup even the photo where your hair is almost ablaze. :laugh: :tongue:

I so want to have you post the photo with both your legs in that pair of jeans you shared! That rocked!

So proud of you, so very proud...you are so fortunate to be doing this in your early 20's.... Love you Girl!!!:smooched:
    Are we meetin in our spot soon Girls? Or will I have to do another covert spy mission again to get us all there!? :::deep sign::: :glasses: :tongue: :smokin:
    Becca xo
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, great work!
  • lyndsloo
    Options

OH Tami, you have no idea how big of a role you've played in my lifestyle change. You are my biggest inspiration. Love you girl! xoxo
  • lyndsloo
    Options
    Yea Lynds! Where are you and Tami and I meeting up at 100 lbs.? Sooo looking forward to that.

I'm sooooooooo proud of you Hon, you look beautiful, yup even the photo where your hair is almost ablaze. :laugh: :tongue:

I so want to have you post the photo with both your legs in that pair of jeans you shared! That rocked!

So proud of you, so very proud...you are so fortunate to be doing this in your early 20's.... Love you Girl!!!:smooched:
    Are we meetin in our spot soon Girls? Or will I have to do another covert spy mission again to get us all there!? :::deep sign::: :glasses: :tongue: :smokin:
    Becca xo

You are the sweetest thing, Becca! I love you girls so much. You both are some of the dearest and sweetest people. I love knowing you and Tami. We should definitely plan a success trip to celebrate all three of our victories. I'm serious! I'd totally do it. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!