Maintainace calories - WOW

Options
I just switched to maintainace calories because I am doing a triathlon on Sunday. :happy: That's a lot more calories!!! :noway: Kinda scary but I want to have enough energy to do my best.

I am glad to see a few extra because I am also exercising a little less to taper for the big day. Otherwise I'd be starving.

Replies

• blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I just switched to maintainace calories because I am doing a triathlon on Sunday. :happy: That's a lot more calories!!! :noway: Kinda scary but I want to have enough energy to do my best.

I am glad to see a few extra because I am also exercising a little less to taper for the big day. Otherwise I'd be starving.
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    How did you switch? Is it a number in your head or is there another page to chose from?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    goodluck.gif

Hope you do great in the Tri!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    How did you switch? Is it a number in your head or is there another page to chose from?

You go into My Settings and change it to maintain weight instead of lose x lbs per week. Then it resets to your maintenance calories.
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    goodluck.gif

Hope you do great in the Tri!

Thanks, just tried out the clothes I am planning to wear in the pool. I am wear some bike shorts with light padding and a jog bra. Wanted to be sure the shorts didn't fall off and the jog bra would provide some support after getting wet! I didn't want to spend time changing in between the different parts.