gazelle edge

Options
its a glider at walmart for 84 dollors has anybody used or are they useing this and does it help? just wondering what everybody thinks ! i went out and bout one yesterday and was on it 45 min and by body is sore ! but it felt great ! :laugh: :tongue: :love: so what do you think?

Replies

• lisatownsend
    Options
    its a glider at walmart for 84 dollors has anybody used or are they useing this and does it help? just wondering what everybody thinks ! i went out and bout one yesterday and was on it 45 min and by body is sore ! but it felt great ! :laugh: :tongue: :love: so what do you think?
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    :tongue: LOL that's good. I've never used one, nor heard of it but I'm betting if you're sore, it works! Just be careful of 'overuse'. Too sore is not good.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I love mine!!! I have bad knees so it's the perfect way for me to get my exercise in and yes it will work all your muscles LOL
  • lisatownsend
    Options
    how often do you use yours ? i just got off mine again did another 45 min lol ! and feel great ! but i dont wanna get tired of it so help me out please
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my gazelle. I've had it for about 4 years. The low impact aspect means you can go on forever (plant that baby in front of the t.v. and glide all night!) and could use it throughout my pregnancy. My husband thought it was cake one night and hopped on. He couldn't keep my pace up for even five minutes!

You'll find that you can target different areas with different postures. IE: stay on toes for more calf work, on heels for more hamstring/glute, slight squat for intense quad burn and even turn sideways for inner/outter thighs. I found I burn more calories and can achieve a higher "level" when I keep my heels down throughout the motion.

Good luck, you'll love it!