New to My fitness pal

Options
Hi I just started yesterday. This is the 4th time in my life I am attempting to lose 60 pounds! The 3 other times I have been successful. However after my last pregnancy 6 years ago my thyroid stopped working. I have been on thyroid medicine but it is so much harder to lose weight now! I am looking for online friends to keep me motivated!!! I can and will do this!!!

Replies

• merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I am from Philadelphia and am new to this site, please add me if you'd like! and we can support each other :)
    Meredith
  • bethy1983
    bethy1983 Posts: 11
    Options
    welcome to MFP, hopefully you will find the support you need here :o) good luck x
  • Bspin7
    Bspin7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    welcome, I find it hard to get started but am looking forward as the weight drops off. Good luck, :blushing:
  • Cuddles2523
    Cuddles2523 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! And Good luck! This site is great, hope it helps out :o)
  • michellekearney
    Options
    Hi, I have my daughters communion in 9 weeks, I would love to be able to drop a stone, I'm currently 157 pounds.
  • brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    Had the same problem. I freind requested you!!
  • miss_mahoney
    Options
    Hi i'm Nicky. I'm also new but getting used to using MFP everyday. I was 164 pounds and am now 137.5. It hasn't taken me that long so I know you can do it Michelle! Just think of those ever lasting communion photo's that your daughter will be showing her kids hopefully one day