ChaLean Extremists in the house? I need to live up to my "mo

Options
I am a HUGE fan of Chalene Johnson and Turbo Jam! I got Chalean extreme when it came out 2 years ago but never finished the whole 90 days.
I lost over 100lbs in the past with Turbo Jam/Kick but at the time that CLX came out, things started to go crazy in my life and I am now up not quite half but too much of what I lost.
If you have CLX, and if you listen to the motivational CD, you will hear her talk about me on track 7- the Meredith who went to her camp turbo in 06 and told everyone I am going to lose 100 by 07 which is what I did. It's now '11 and I am getting back on track.

I plan to start CLX tomorrow for the 90 days, and for cardio, I will be doing Turbo Jam, going to the gym, jogging/brisk walking outdoors now that it's nice out for cardio.

If anyone wants to join me, let me know! Now I must LIVE the words of support and motivation that I've given to others and pay forward to others the support that's been given to me! :)

Replies

• angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    omg...i have been searching everwhere for someone to do turbo jam with me. no one ever responded so i am so glad i clicked on your message...i'm not sure which dvds u have but i have, 20min workout, punch kick jam, cardio party, and ab jam...I think those are the correct titles....u can add me as a friend if u want...
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for responding- there's a thread called turbo xx you should join- great people I met yesterday! :) Do you go to wowy.com??
    I will add you :)