completely bummed out

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
I am so upset my husband was supposed to be home this sunday at midnight (mind you the flight date and times has been changed like 3 times already) but my husband just sends me a message with some bad news- there is a flight this sunday but he won't be on it :sad: - he won't be home until around the 18th because they over booked the plane and they took the guys from our company off that flight and bumped them to a later flight- He has been gone forever and i am so ready to see him this is so frustrating but like he said if we can do 15 months then we can do a few more days-- well i have no reason but to suck it up and keep moving and hope that the next 7 days goes by fast- Man I had 3 days left this morning and now i have 7 to go :grumble:

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    I am so upset my husband was supposed to be home this sunday at midnight (mind you the flight date and times has been changed like 3 times already) but my husband just sends me a message with some bad news- there is a flight this sunday but he won't be on it :sad: - he won't be home until around the 18th because they over booked the plane and they took the guys from our company off that flight and bumped them to a later flight- He has been gone forever and i am so ready to see him this is so frustrating but like he said if we can do 15 months then we can do a few more days-- well i have no reason but to suck it up and keep moving and hope that the next 7 days goes by fast- Man I had 3 days left this morning and now i have 7 to go :grumble:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    aw honey!!!:brokenheart:

big hugs!!! I'm soooo sorry....but 7 more days and then it will be allllll better!!!

ugh...thinking of you!!! go work out some of that frustration girl!

hugs!
    Ali
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that TOTALLY stinks!!!!!!! :frown:

So sorry to hear that!! :brokenheart:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Oh no!
    Just try not to focus too hard on the extra days.

Bums me out cause mine is just barely leaving. :sad:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Awww. that really sucks for you, I'm sorry. Just try to keep busy and he'll be back before you know it!!:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Oh man--you have my permission to really pitch a hissy fit! IsaidNo.gifIsaidNo.gifIsaidNo.gifIsaidNo.gif

Just get it all out of your system!

But then, hey, you've got a few more days to try to get rid of those little itty bitty pounds!

Go buy another new outfit to meet him in, too--that'll make you feel better!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Oh man--you have my permission to really pitch a hissy fit! IsaidNo.gifIsaidNo.gifIsaidNo.gifIsaidNo.gif

Just get it all out of your system!

But then, hey, you've got a few more days to try to get rid of those little itty bitty pounds!

Go buy another new outfit to meet him in, too--that'll make you feel better!

I wish I could go shopping lol- But I got called out on it the other day for all the shopping that i have been doing lol-- I will just try and stay busy thanks for all the support