New Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    ALL CAN JOIN... INSTEAD OF POSTING IT AGAIN NOW FOR THIS WEEK, I WILL ADD EVERYONE TO IT ALONG WITH NEXT MONDAYS WEIGH IN!

DON'T FORGET TO WEIGH IN EVERYONE ON MONDAY!

EXCELLENT IDEA ABOUT NAMING THE GROUP ANY SUGGESTIONS?
    :smile:
  • addlice36
    addlice36 Posts: 32
    Options
    finish day 4 of BLC.
  • addlice36
    addlice36 Posts: 32
    Options
    It seem like day 5 was harder the my 1st two days. Can someone please tell me why? I was feeling good with my work out on Mon & Tue then here come Wed -Fri not feeling so good. I am not giving up. I have done this same work out before but did it Mon-Wed-Fri you & felt great. Maybe I need to change my days back. Would I still be doing the BLC if I was to change my days up? Thank for any advice you can give needing help
  • Go_Lise
    Go_Lise Posts: 151
    Options
    It seem like day 5 was harder the my 1st two days. Can someone please tell me why? I was feeling good with my work out on Mon & Tue then here come Wed -Fri not feeling so good. I am not giving up. I have done this same work out before but did it Mon-Wed-Fri you & felt great. Maybe I need to change my days back. Would I still be doing the BLC if I was to change my days up? Thank for any advice you can give needing help

Sometimes you need to give your body a little bit of a break. For example, change up the intensity a little bit, easier and harder. Hope that helps!
  • fitnwhole
    fitnwhole Posts: 227
    Options
    Hi

I would love to join this challenge! My starting weight Monday was 170lbs.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT IDEA ABOUT NAMING THE GROUP ANY SUGGESTIONS?
    :smile:

How about
    VICTORY LOSERS
    HEALTHY VICTORS
    I'm sure there are some clever losers out there ???? Post ideas!

Good luck over the weekend - make yourself proud on Monday morning team!

ReNae
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I have not started this challenge very well....kids are on Spring break and have thrown a kink into my normal rhythm.

Yesterday was my wedding anniversary as well as St. Paddy's day. I super overdulged.:sick: My name is definitely going to be on the bottom of the list. :grumble:
  • Go_Lise
    Options
    I have not started this challenge very well....kids are on Spring break and have thrown a kink into my normal rhythm.

Yesterday was my wedding anniversary as well as St. Paddy's day. I super overdulged.:sick: My name is definitely going to be on the bottom of the list. :grumble:

There's always tomorrow!

Group names...um...I'm not that creative at all...
    All I can come up with is "The Losers"
    Or...because it's a challenge "Race To the Finish"
  • dixiechicdana
    Options
    I'm in
  • danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    Options
    Your ticker is great, is there a place on this site to build one like that?
  • dixiechicdana
    Options
    you can add a photo to your ticker. Just click on ticker and it should say use pre-designed one or make your own.
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    cant think of any challenge names, other than "lets lose it - fight to be fit" but thats awful, sorry guys
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I've noticed other groups go back to their original reply and edit it to weigh in instead of making a new reply. Is that what we do here on Monday? I'm still kind of new to this site.
  • Monica_in_MO
    Monica_in_MO Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm sooo late to the party, but I'd love to join if you'll have me! : )
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options

There's always tomorrow!

Race to the Finish is perfect I think!

Right we will go with that... No it is not too late to join everyone, just REMEMBER TO WEIGH IN TOMORROW! I will put anyone I've forgotten on the sheet and anyone who has joined since the last competition.

The new Chart will be posted under Race to the Finish and that should make it a little easier to find!

As for a little Challenge... how about it everyone for the next week only takes the stairs? No elevators or escalators for us!
  • fattybumchum22
    fattybumchum22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bumping for tomorrow, i will let you know my SW!!!! wohooooo!!!! this is the perfect motivation!
  • Go_Lise
    Options

There's always tomorrow!

Race to the Finish is perfect I think!

Right we will go with that... No it is not too late to join everyone, just REMEMBER TO WEIGH IN TOMORROW! I will put anyone I've forgotten on the sheet and anyone who has joined since the last competition.

The new Chart will be posted under Race to the Finish and that should make it a little easier to find!

As for a little Challenge... how about it everyone for the next week only takes the stairs? No elevators or escalators for us!

YAY! My name got picked! hahaha! I'm such a loser...

I'm up for the stairs challenge! And I just realized that I live on the 6th floor in my building and work on the 5th floor of my workplace...fun times...I will be bummed if my butt is not perkier by the end of the week.
  • SheUP
    SheUP Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi all ~

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone! I don't know about the rest of you, but I am pretty new at this, but I really find it helpful knowing you are all on here to help and support and HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE :)

It sure has helped me keep my focus! I have a long road to change - one step at a time ~
  • jesswhy207
    Options
    I wanna do it!!! This will be a GREAT jump start!
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join? I wan't to be a loser!! :) I usually weigh in on Monday's (late as I work night shift and don't weight until I wake up), so works well form me.
    Please, pretty please!

Oh, and my last week weigh in was 242.6