Hi everyone, Newbie here

Options
Hi my name is Tracy and I just located this site today. I have been using another site and they recently went and made a bunch of changes and are now charging for several of the features. :explode: I decided it was time to move on. I have already lost some weight and am hoping to make some great friends who will kick my butt when I need it. Oh and I will need it! Anyway hope everyone has a great day!

76520.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• TracyFace
    TracyFace Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi my name is Tracy and I just located this site today. I have been using another site and they recently went and made a bunch of changes and are now charging for several of the features. :explode: I decided it was time to move on. I have already lost some weight and am hoping to make some great friends who will kick my butt when I need it. Oh and I will need it! Anyway hope everyone has a great day!

76520.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracy, Welcome.
  • kimpy42
    kimpy42 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am not new to diet programs. I cannot even afford to go on one. I cannot even pay for it. I was hoping that Weight Watchers online program would let me do it online for free. Anyway, I have trouble losing weight. I am doing this for myself and to also get my mom off my back about my weight. I have tried all sorts of diets. Currently, I am walking four days out of the week. I rise early in the morning to get dressed, eat breakfast, and out the door to walk a couple of blocks to the college to catch a bus to Bakersfield and I sometimes walk home. I know that I cannot diet by myself. I need help.:indifferent:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome girlie!!!

You can actually go back to your "CHECK IN" spot and edit and add the weight loss you have already had to your goals. It will show up on your profile page and on your ticker! I added a few pounds that I lost just prior to finding this site. I HAVE to get some credit for those small losses! I lost it, I earned it, I logged it!

Anyway, welcome!!! You will love it here!
  • TracyFace
    Options
    Welcome girlie!!!

You can actually go back to your "CHECK IN" spot and edit and add the weight loss you have already had to your goals. It will show up on your profile page and on your ticker! I added a few pounds that I lost just prior to finding this site. I HAVE to get some credit for those small losses! I lost it, I earned it, I logged it!

I tried, it didn't work :sad:
  • TracyFace
    Options
    Welcome girlie!!!

I tried, it didn't work :sad:

I figured it out... gotta be smarter than the ole computer! LOL
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou: