Nap OR Walk ... need motivation

Options
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired , I worked @ my other job till 1am got up and 630 , I am super tired , sure could go for an hour nap or I could be good and walk off that bbq sandwich our boss bought us ,, I have to go directly to my second job after this , UGHHHHH
need some motivation

thanks

Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO tired , I worked @ my other job till 1am got up and 630 , I am super tired , sure could go for an hour nap or I could be good and walk off that bbq sandwich our boss bought us ,, I have to go directly to my second job after this , UGHHHHH
    need some motivation

thanks
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think of how GREAT you'll feel after doing something GREAT for your body! I wish you luck!!!!

~Kristin
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    In the long run I think the walk with give you more energy! Trust me, I know how you feel. I was in school full time and working 2 full time jobs up until a month ago. Maybe compromise and do a 30 min walk and a 15 min power nap. Good luck! You can do it!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I think if you go for a shorter nap then get 10-15 mins of fresh air it will do the most for your body. I'm all for working out but if you don't give your body enough sleep your metabolism will be funky. Just my two cents :wink:
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    ok so I wnt ... I am still tired but I feel better , glad I went , the sun came out and I saw a bunny :)

thanks for the motivation !!

~becci Lynn~

54537.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter