Halfway point

Options
This first photo is actually from about a month after I started. I had already dropped about 10 lbs, and a pant size, but it is the best one I have to compare to the second photo.

photo5.jpg

This second photo was taken about a week ago. I was shocked when I saw the difference. I love what my coworker said. Her comment was it looked like I had lost an entire boob size. :happy:

IMG_0253.jpg

My initial goal is to lose another 30 lbs and see how I feel at that point, but it is really nice to finally see all the hours of sweating through Tae Bo and 30 Day Shred paying off.

Replies

• kym38
    kym38 Posts: 48
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Whoa! That's major! Lookit you! :flowerforyou:
  • navvs15
    navvs15 Posts: 165
    Options
    Congats!!!
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    Awesome! Fantastic job!
  • Greyhawkk
    Greyhawkk Posts: 34
    Options
    Nice job ! ..... Any rewards planned?
  • tigerlily2010
    Options
    I happily went and purchased myself a pair of size 16 jeans. A size I haven't been since early high school. They are still a bit snug but when I wore then to work on Friday even my boss commented that they really showed off how much weight I had lost.
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    congrats!! You look wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!