I didn't splurge

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
Oooh, I'm so proud, I just went grocery shopping, this time I made myself some lunch before I left because I knew I had some running around to do and would be awhile. Usually grocery shopping days are my hardest, I always buy the biggest quantity of something covered in chocolate or caramel or something of this manner. Today I managed to stay away from all that stuff, I am just so proud. I know without all the junk in my house that this week I'll do an awesome job when it comes to making meals!!!

Replies

• peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I'm so proud, I just went grocery shopping, this time I made myself some lunch before I left because I knew I had some running around to do and would be awhile. Usually grocery shopping days are my hardest, I always buy the biggest quantity of something covered in chocolate or caramel or something of this manner. Today I managed to stay away from all that stuff, I am just so proud. I know without all the junk in my house that this week I'll do an awesome job when it comes to making meals!!!
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    nice job! keep it up!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Peej,

I used to be a chocolate hound too, but I started getting the light, chocolate soy milk & a small glass really satisfies the chocolate cravings. :flowerforyou: