anyone do well with banish fat boost metabolism??

Options
i just about to finish the 30ds and i have the banish fat boost metabolism and wanted to try it next but i also have ripped in 30 the 6week 6pack and shred it with weights when i read the reviews it came across like there was more weight loss with the banish fat video.......any success stories, thoughts, etc?

Replies

• lucy65
    lucy65 Posts: 22
    Options
    i'm curious too. just added bfbm as my cardio to change things up:) love to hear how anyone else did using it.:)
  • pocketsam
    pocketsam Posts: 134
    Options
    I really like BFBM. I did it at the same time as doing 30 day shred. I did 30DS every day plus other dvds/workouts and that was one of them.
    Now doing 6 wk 6 pk - 6 days a week and 4 of those are followed with at least 3 circuit BFBM

hope that makes sense. The combination is a great work out. I am now maintaining my current weight so not experienced any more weight loss, just better fitness levels.
    Hope that helps. Feel free to look at my profile/blog/pics if you want more info :)
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would like to know also. Just finished 30 Day Shred but also have Shred It With Weights, BFBM and Yoga Meltdown. I started Shred It With Weights on yesterday and really like it especially since it's only 30 minutes (including wamr up and cool down). I would love to do either BFBM or 6 Week Six Pack next.