I'm overweight!!

Options
primus_guy
primus_guy Posts: 53 Member
I wanted to share that today I checked my BMI for the first time since I began to use MFP. I don't think that I've ever been so happy to be classified as overweight. I realize that it's a small milestone but I'll take it.

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • seseymj1
    seseymj1 Posts: 17
    Options
    Yes very satisfying isn't...reached that goal myself last week and feels great!! Keep it up
  • nakami
    nakami Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congrats :)
  • Bucsgirl29
    Options
    Good for you, I know I rejoiced when the Wii Fit said I was over weight instead of Obesse! So I can definetly relate :)
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Great Job !
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    thats what i call an ironic goal because its so damned awesome! :D
  • sandradickie
    sandradickie Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!! I am looking forward to that myself!! Keep up the excellent work! ;-}
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • Jentrin03
    Jentrin03 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats! :happy:
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    great job!!! congrats!!! i think it's a big deal to go from the obese category to the overweight one...I am finally just slightly overweight (before joing this site I had prob lost about 10 lbs cuz I was close to 190 lbs...now at around 177 im not too far away from joining u in the overweight group! lol) so happy for ya! :smile:

~Christine

5603738.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    What a great moment for you! Congrats.
  • MeghanAM
    MeghanAM Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!