Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and/or No More

Options
LizGogol
LizGogol Posts: 73 Member
I saw in another thred someone was requested before and after pics or just stories of results from JM 30 day shred.

Well... I have these two dVds mentioned in the title and would love your feedback regarding them!!

I have already noticed positive changes in my body...my belly firming up...my arms have muscles and my legs are turning into stone!! hahaha

Replies

• merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I love both of these workouts (well, "love", lol)
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I love both these work outs. BFBM is a great cardio work out, 2 x the length of the 30DS, but just as demamding. NMTZ is a strength workout and is also about 50 mins long, its tough but do able. I recommend them both very highly!
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I agree! I feel I'm more toned up from doing the NMTZ than the 30 day shred-my abs r looking amazing and I can tell my thighs are smaller-also incorporating her 6 wk 6 pack abs with this
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    try JM's 30 Day slimdown..
    it incorprates BFBM, NMTZ, and 30 DS

I am on Day 13,,and its definetly a challenge but doable
  • LizGogol
    Options
    Let's see some pictures ladies!
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options

i did the 30 day shred and had great results and am starting bfbm day after tomorrow....still have a couple days left of 30ds

iii.jpg

ghjghj.jpg
  • LizGogol
    Options
    WOW!! you are a new person!!
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You do look wonderful. Very inspiring!!!
  • hunterzmomma
    Options
    WOW! thats from the 30 day shred??
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options

i did the 30 day shred and had great results and am starting bfbm day after tomorrow....still have a couple days left of 30ds

iii.jpg

ghjghj.jpg

Okay, at 5'5" you must weigh about 120 in that last picture, not 153! You not only shredded it, you stomped it, smashed it, and kicked it out to the curb!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!