I messed today.

Options
I had a bowl of spaghetti for lunch today. :sad: I can't help myself I love the stuff, so I blew my fat in take everything else was within range. now to top of this bid mess up. I'm going out with friends tonight and i know I'm going to have at least 1 drink with them. :sick: I know I can't fix it but I just can't believe I gave in and ate what my kids did. :mad: I'm really upset with myself. :frown:

The Title should say I messed up today :tongue:

Replies

• rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I had a bowl of spaghetti for lunch today. :sad: I can't help myself I love the stuff, so I blew my fat in take everything else was within range. now to top of this bid mess up. I'm going out with friends tonight and i know I'm going to have at least 1 drink with them. :sick: I know I can't fix it but I just can't believe I gave in and ate what my kids did. :mad: I'm really upset with myself. :frown:

The Title should say I messed up today :tongue:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    It's okay...it happens! No chances of getting any more exercise in today? Are you going dancing tonight by chance? If not, seriously, no worries. You can just make sure to do well tomorrow. And when you drink tonight, chose lower calorie choices...like vodka tonic with lime or some wine. It will be okay hunni! I promise!

~Kristin
  • klikittyklak
    klikittyklak Posts: 144
    Options
    Don't worry, just get back on the wagon tomorrow!
  • eriquita
    eriquita Posts: 69
    Options
    I can't give up pasta either. What I do when I eat pasta is eat a huuuuuuge bowl of salad. There is going to be more days like this, but you'll gradually learn how to deal with those moments.
    :wink:
  • aaubrey
    aaubrey Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    No biggie. Just skip the drink tonight. You dont have to have it. We have to learn to trade things like that. I had cookies this afternoon and so now I will be having a small dinner. No need to regret it. This isnt a diet where you dont get to eat and you have to eat ONLY certain foods. It is a lifestyle. In real life you have cookies and spaghetti (which isnt that bad I wouldnt think). You just dont have them as often or in huge quantities...itsz ok. The day isnt over
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awww....spaghetti is not the worse thing you can have hon!!!

can you do some more exercise today to make yourself feel better? If not like others said...tom is another day...we all do it now and again...that's life hon!

hugs!
    ali
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I agree...I ALWAYS have a big salad before eating any kind of pasta. And I always make whole wheat pasta and measure out what I eat. This is the ONLY way I can keep control of it!
  • Tiradora
    Tiradora Posts: 14
    Options
    I agree with KistinBee. Exercise and or get back on the wagon tomorrow. No reall diet would stop you from having a little reward every now and again...just remember its a treat, not a habit! You'll be fine! Have a great time tonight.

:heart:
  • cavanar2
    cavanar2 Posts: 46
    Options
    :blushing: If it makes you feel any better I had three mojitos last night. When I logged it in this morning, I realized I drank darn near my caloric allowance for the whole day. Major bummer, won't make that mistake again! :drinker: